26 June 2013

Idea Pouch

One of my favorite etsy sellers is michellepatterns. She has cute, functional bag patterns. I bought a couple of her patterns 2 years ago and frequently check for new ones. The best part is she allows the use of her patterns to re-sell. So many designers only allow you to use them for personal use--a bummer for me as I can't translate the idea in my head onto paper or cloth.

One of her newer patterns is the Idea Pouch.

So today I'm working on putting one together using scraps from making zipper pouches for my daughters cabin-mates at camp 2years ago. 
It went together quickly. There's lots of top stitching, but that was worth it in the end. 
And inside:

I can't decide if I should keep this one or list it!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7863671/?claim=gb74ydcmmpg">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


No comments:

Post a Comment